Friday, March 9, 2012

Less Than 24 Hours Until Takeoff...

This week has been so stressful, I'm ready for a vacation!  I was in Canada for work Mon-Tues, which went well aside from the mid night hotel fire alarm and horrendous flight connection at LGA on my way home.  After a professional massage, good conversations with friends and family, along with some quality time spent with Josh, my stress level has decreased as the week has progressed.  I'm going to be completely ready for the two week trip by the time I leave for the airport tomorrow afternoon, and I couldn't be more excited! 

I have to thank Lauren Klein for being the ultimate trip planner and picking up my slack during our planning endeavours - you're the best!  I'm excited to explore South America with you over the next 2 weeks.  Ole!

1 comment:

  1. Hola Chica! Hope you arrived safe and sound and are loving Rio. The girls are enthralled that you are going to see Big Jesus and the Amazon (the REAL ONE?!?!?! They said). Be careful and have fun adventuring!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete